Saturday, August 11, 2012

Long Day, no posts, no Golds

USA started off sprinting with 2 wins by all three weight classes, Tervel, Jake H, and Coleman all won.  Then they all lost their 3rd matches which put them in contention for bronze

I was blogging all day yesterday from the Excel Arena with my IPAD which is now missing.  I don't think I misplaced it so I am thinking it might have been "borrowed".  Regardless, all day and 3 weight classes later, there were some good things that happens and some not so good things.  OUr heavyweight, Tervel, was anticipating a medal and was shutout in the bronze medal round in a tough battle.  Jake Herbert fell short in the bronze medal round also, but gave a valiant effort!  Coleman Scott shocked the world but not the USA contingency with a bronze medal.  Thrilling point scored in the last quarter of the last round to pull out a victory.  Overall a little less than expected but the guys fought their hearts out and I wish for them peace with their efforts.

I have videos and tons of pics just barely have a minute to post, especially now that my IPAD has abandoned me.  

enjoy some of the action today

by the way......

Jared Frayer and Jake Varner are our last 2 wrestlers and they wrestle at 8:30 am London time (3:30 am) eastern.  So I will try not to be posting results throughout.

blog you later,

Fred



























No comments:

Post a Comment