Thursday, August 16, 2012

After Party USA Wrestling-Cael Sanderson story

Jake Varner signing the posters Cael tried to swipe! 
Some of the athletes were invited to the closing ceremonies and instead chose to celebrate with the team and of coarse their chiropractor!!!  This was a great night (even though the restaurant had almost no AC upstairs and it felt like we were all trying to cut weight)!  At one point, my friend Dr. Roberto, went to get an athlete to sign about 6 posters he had with all the Olympians on it (pictured above).  So he asked me to watch the posters which has a couple of signatures on them already.  My thought was, who would take your posters, dude?  So I started chatting with someone and not 2 minutes later Cael Sanderson, (google him if you need context) comes over, looks down at the posters, thinking they are part of the party favors rolls up all 6 and starts to walk away to put them in his bag as a souvenir!  So the last thing I want to do is chase him down and get the posters from him, but I said I would watch over the posters so that's what I did. Awkward!!!!!!  Cael laughed.... then pinned me in 1.4 seconds!




Jared Frayer


Dr Fred Roberto and Coleman Scott

Coleman Scott

Dr. Fred's and Kim Roberto

Lou Rosselli

Gold Medalist 96, Kendall Cross

Lou and his wife, great couple

Raymond Jordan-Jordan Burroughs training partner

John Smith taking down Dr Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment