Saturday, August 4, 2012

Intro Blog

I want to start by explaining how it happened that I am so privileged to serve our USA Men's Freestyle team at the Olympics.
After becoming a Maximized Living office approximately 4 and half years ago I received certification through the Wellness Advisory Council to adjust and care for athletes in the field.  Once certified I started covering local and national tournaments for USA Judo and Wrestling.  Here the athletes would receive a postural evaluation and an adjustment based off of that chiropractic evaluation.  As the years passed I started working more and more with USA wrestling and now focus primarily on that relationship. (some competitions I've worked-Times Square USA v Russia (2), Olympic Qualifiers Iowa State 2012, Canada Cup 2012, OTC 2012, International events at NYAC, 2010,2011,  Turkey World Championships 2011 .)  When it came time to serve the Olympians in London I jumped at the chance and I am so excited to stay with the team at East London University.  This will allow me to be ready to adjust them whenever and wherever they need to.
Maximized Living doctors will also be serving the USA Judo, Weightlifting, Greco-Roman and Women's wrestling teams where we will be adjusting their spines to improve performance and aid in recovery.
 I will be leaving to meet up with the team August 5th, when they will be flying in from training camp in Belarus.  Please follow my blog for a behind the scenes look at the Olympics!

Below is our Gold Medal favorite and New Jersey native Jordan Burroughs second from the left.





No comments:

Post a Comment